Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Council Commits to lighting in Downhills Park!

Park Lighting Campaign Win! After taking action outside the council office last week, ACORN Tottenham secured a meeting with councillor Mi…

Started by Fredi Gentz

0 Feb 18, 2022

Campaigning

Does anyone know if there are any restrictions on running small campaigns on Green Lanes? We (MVM) are planning a small stall, possibly out…

Started by K. E. Hubbard

6 Feb 18, 2022
Reply by K. E. Hubbard

A bit strange Road Sign on Wightman Road

For last two weeks I have noticed a bit alarming road sign next to a local Jewson shop on Wightman Road.  There is no speed camera on Wight…

Started by Marek

11 Feb 18, 2022
Reply by Kieran

Wood burners emit more pollution than traffic: new uk data

Although revised government data estimates a lower proportion of pollution comes from wood stoves but they remain a ‘major contributor’ The…

Started by Liz

2 Feb 18, 2022
Reply by Alan Sutton

New River: Pets and wild animals drowning incidents - Wightman Road end

Just to let you know I have asked Thames Water to look into how domestic and wild animals get trapped in the TW tunnel works near the Wig…

Started by Barbara

4 Feb 18, 2022
Reply by OneWomanAndHerDog

Armed police in effingham and fairfax

Anyone know why? 4pm valentines day.  Seems like a house under observation bottom end of effingham.

Started by Peter Chalk

1 Feb 17, 2022
Reply by Peter Chalk

Friends of Fairland Park meeting, Tuesday the 1st of March 8pm in The Salisbury

I hope you can join us on Tuesday the 1st March at 8pm in The Salisbury for a meeting to discuss possible events for 2022, and also to chat…

Started by Adam

0 Feb 16, 2022

Looking for an experienced barista to work Saturdays at Parliament Hill Farmers’ Market

Hello! My husband runs a coffee stall with London Farmers’ Market at Parliament Hill. He is currently looking for an experienced barista wh…

Started by Kerry McDunnough

0 Feb 16, 2022

Local Community Noticeboards

Hello Everyone! We are trying to promote our Personal Assistant programme in Haringey. We have been distributing our promotional material t…

Started by Disability Action Haringey

6 Feb 14, 2022
Reply by Disability Action Haringey

Coming to a high street near you

I have heard that the Council is intending to roll out these rather unattractive and large grit boxes along Green Lanes to deal with dome…

Started by Pugface

9 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Shoshana

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service