Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,537)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Festival: just ONE MONTH to go!

With just one month to go and the stage line-up now pretty much set, I've just pulled together a Flickr gallery of the 2009 festival. Compr…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 18, 2011

Shouting on Green lanes

I've been hearing a lot of shouting on Green Lanes for the past fifteen minutes, combined with the usual police sirens. I live quite close…

Started by Maddy

1 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by ElleCarumba

Community fete at South Harringay School on Sunday?

Does anyone know about this? We just had the following message posted on our Facebook Wall: Hi Everyone, Just wanted to let you know about…

Started by Hugh

6 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Karin

Green Lanes grocer in the Observer

Sorry if anyone already posted this (or about this) I couldn't see anything. This is Dostlar, at the bottom of Cavendish Road, from p21…

Started by GillianM

12 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Dog with hair on fire

Meet Pride the Lion (or Dog with Hair on Fire), the mascot for our Olympics team next year.     Buy him in all his cuddly-wuddly guises he…

Started by Hugh

8 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Kit

The figs are ripe.....

There's quite a few fig plants in this area - we've got some branches from one overhanging our garden.   We've discovered this week that ma…

Started by michaelw

8 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by rosyrose

Latest Planning Applications List

5 Alfoxton Avenue N15 3DD Use of property as mini-cab office (B1) FULL PLANNING PERMISSION HGY/2011/139337a Burgoyne Road N4 1AA Creatio…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Aug 13, 2011

Retuning freeview tv

I have a digital tv with freeview. I recently left Virgin TV and have retuned my telly using autotune, as instructed in the manual. I can o…

Started by Josephine

19 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Biggsy

Titter......

Glad they liked our information page idea, but, titter...... Original page, (for a while at least).........

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 12, 2011

And now the reaction

We're all seeing the reaction to recent events start on our TV screens with coverage of items like the Enfield vigilantes and so on. The @h…

Started by Hugh

6 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Sophie Smith

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service