Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local children on Woman's Hour

Children from Year 6 of Campsbourne school were interviewed today on Woman's Hour about friendship. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01b1ljp

Started by Maddy

1 Jan 27, 2012

Traffic light phasing

Stuck in this morning's jam up Wightman Road, I wondered why there is no left-turn signal on the traffic lights at Turnpike Lane junction,…

Started by Maddy

2 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Vernon

Fancy a shag?

...if so, you'll be happy to know there was one along the New River on Pemberton this week. What did you think I was suggesting? http://www…

Started by

10 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Marc Allen

Something Up on Green Lanes ?

Wightman Road is still blocked (10.15) end to end in both directions.

Started by John D

3 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by cara howard

Filling the Gaps Community Cafe Pilot in March- sign up Now!

Filling the Gap Community Cafe is running a pilot scheme every friday in  March starting from the 2nd and finsihing on the 23 rd at the Sal…

Started by renee taylor

0 Jan 26, 2012

Afternoon tea at the library

Everyone is welcome to come along and enjoy a cuppa & a cake on Saturday, 28th January, 2-4pm at Stroud Green and Harringay Library, cr…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Jan 26, 2012

Evil eyes

Evil eye charms someone has glued to the postbox on the corner of Raleigh/Willoughby Rd:Made me smile anyway.   ...ant

Started by ant

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Liz

Mobile and TV reception poor in my Ladder flat

Does anyone else get this? My mobile is HTC and I'm with Orange. My mobile works fine everywhere except home (on the Ladder), where being c…

Started by Josephine

16 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by linka

Hints of Spring in Harringay

With BME's sighting of a solitary daffodil in Rowley Gardens on January 11th, it's clear that Spring is waking up early and putting her fac…

Started by Liz

2 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by pamish

The Plimsoll Sensation

I just stumbled across a book written by our Finsbury Park neighbour and local newsletter writer, Nicolette Jones, about her street in Fins…

Started by Hugh

11 Jan 24, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service