Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,518)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy Christmas from London Transport?

Happy christmas to us from London buses! My daughter, 15 years old, had been out later than usual in the dark late home, she had jumped on…

Started by gilly

34 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Learn something new in 2012 with HALS

Enrolment for the Spring term begins on the 4th January Unless otherwise stated, all courses and services are available to anyone who is 19…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 20, 2011

XMAS POME ...with cliches

Glitter and tinsel on your tree, carol singing merrily Santa's reindeer pull the sleigh bringing gifts for those who pray. Golden crackers…

Started by Sapphireblue

6 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Sapphireblue

What would you like to hear on a musical advent calendar?

A twitter pal has been tweeting out a Christmas song every day since the 1st December. I've discovered some new Christmas songs through it,…

Started by Liz

3 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Andy H

Are Harringay parks open on Christmas Day?

We're having Christmas Day in London for the first time this year and hope to go for a walk around one of the local parks - Finsbury, Alexa…

Started by Robin Parker

2 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Pettybone: Harringay's Anarcho-Feminist Punk Band

Being at the forefront of feminist punk rock, as no doubt you would expect me to be, I came across Pettybone on the interwebs recently an…

Started by Hugh

3 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Suziki

Anyone Know a Miss K Dalton?

I have had a couple of things though my letter box in the last few weeks for a Miss K Dalton.... Not known at this address, certainly not f…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Justin Guest

Plans from Haringey to demolish houses to create parks for Harringay & Crouch End

Watching the 1974 film "What Future Haringey?" in the mobile cinema at the Harringay Festival yesterday, I was very surprised to learn of S…

Started by Hugh

10 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

P Lorimer of Burgoyne Road- we have some post that belongs to you

A quick google search suggests I am looking for Peter Lorimer who lives on Burgoyne and attends the LCSP (as he is mentioned here: http://w…

Started by ElleCarumba

4 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

Accident - Monday 12th Decmeber 2011 at 10pm Turnpike Lane

Hello, Not a happy discussion: witnessed a young woman being knocked down crossing the road ; last night at 10pm roughly. Crossing Turnpike…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

12 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service