Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thanks!!

To whoever cleared a large section of the passage this morning. Made it much safer and easier to walk.

Started by Maddy

9 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

yobs at Ally Pally

Looking for parking yesterday to sledge at Ally Pally I drove up to go to the main car park.  The car was bombarded from both sides and abo…

Started by h4k

6 Feb 7, 2012

Help clear the passage

Update: Lots of people have volunteered, so we'll all be out at 10am Sunday. My number is 07766 990123 if you need to get salt or any other…

Started by Malcolm

94 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Betty Careless

snowy weekend in Harringay

Started by Ruth

8 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Ruth

Snow update

Further update from Cllr Canver Pavement gritting Pavement Priority 1 (Town Centre) gritting has been carried out since 06.00 hours today.…

Started by Karen Alexander

4 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Karen Alexander

Want to make Harringay Passage safer in the snow? Get your shovel out.... Sunday 5 Feb at midday.

A bunch of us are joining forces and doing our bit for the community at midday today (Sunday 5 Feb) to clear the snow on the passage so we…

Started by Michelle

9 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by David Schmitz

Haven't got a snow shovel and there's none in the shops?

Maybe you could make use of this service...although not if you're offended by swearing. 

Started by Liz

4 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Liz

Snow Forecast - 5 February. Council Gritting Information

Snow is forecast in London for Sunday evening and overnight (5/6 February.)  Cllr Nilgun Canver sent all councillors an email on Friday 3 F…

Started by Alan Stanton

9 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by John D

A charming foxy pic for Saturday morning

Those few of you (ahem) not on Twitter will have missed this great picture taken yesterday morning by our near neighbours, Loving Dalston,…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Pat Devereaux

Birdwatch at Railway Fields

I did the RSPB Birdwatch at Railway Fields today. A very relaxing experience, if a little chilly. Over one hour, trying to stay in one plac…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

15 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Kamila

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service