Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Everybody Needs Good Neighbours

Most Londoners yearn to be more neighbourly even though two thirds of them don’t know their neighbours’ names, according to new research*.…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 15, 2012

Community Wednesdays at Chestnuts Primary School - Subsidised Lettings

Chestnuts Primary is opening up the school on Wednesday evenings to Community Groups who would like to meet in the area at subsidised rates…

Started by Liza

0 Mar 15, 2012

Attempted break in - Ritches Road

Hi Just a warning to everyone: we had an attempt to break into our house today. The kitchen window was locked, but someone used a lever to…

Started by Danzigger

4 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Jenny

Tennis for kids

Hi all   I am looking at getting tennis lessons for my seven year-old - does anyone here know where tennis is taught locally (preferably Ch…

Started by PaulG

7 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Paulie

The Times #cyclesafe

The Times, as part of its excellent Cycle Safety campaign, has launched a map tool for riders to identify dangerous junctions and suggests…

Started by Danzigger

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by tigha

Wightman Road N4 - roadworks

Just to let you know National Grid Gas are undertaking works to repair a gas leak in the carriageway o/s 59 Wightman Road N4.  These works…

Started by Karen Alexander

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Harris

Street drinkers - and urinators!

Three times now in the last two weeks I've come home late-ish from work - between 9 and 10pm - and walked up Seymour Road to find my way se…

Started by Hugh D

14 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Dick Harris

North Harringay choir sing at the 02 with Alexandra Burke

Last night, North Harringay Primary School's choir (made up of 50 children and 3 teachers), joined with 5,950 other primary school children…

Started by Adam

2 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Adam

Anyone know the story behind this Harringay Passage watering can art?

Thanks to Belfegore for the photo - click on the photo to see more of his work.  

Started by Hugh

6 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Butterfly spotters wanted!

Are you are interested in wildlife, or would you just like to spend some more time outdoors this summer? We are looking for volunteers to c…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

4 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service