Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Choosing taps for the local water pressure

I'm currently in the process of choosing things for our new bathroom, and I hit a slight stumbling block with my choice of taps.  The bath…

Started by DrWhams

2 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by DrWhams

Double glazing and property values

Hi everyone   I have been wondering about improving security by replacing my sash windows with double glazed windows. However, I have been…

Started by JB

8 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by byl999

plane spotting

Something a little trivial...click on "click here" under the "Harringay or Haringey?" section at the top left of the HoL home page, then cl…

Started by ant

10 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by byl999

i pod found on Wightman this morning

Someone dropped an ipod on Wightman this morning. They must have been out for a walk or run as it was on a distance/calorie recording funct…

Started by

2 Apr 12, 2012

Power cut anyone?

Our house in Pemberton is down and some in Mattison and Wightman apparently. Any one else?

Started by L F T Snowflake

0 Apr 12, 2012

Closure of Wightman Road at its junction with Hampden Road - 11th April to 16th April 2012

Just received this from the Network Manager at Haringey: Due to a collapsed Thames Water sewer, Wightman Road N8 will be closed at its junc…

Started by Karen Alexander

0 Apr 11, 2012

Latest Planning Applications List

This week's planning applications list - includes Ashfield, Duckett, Vale and Wightman.

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 10, 2012

Garden Awards for the Jubilee around the Borough

Each year there is a borough-wide gardening competition sponsored by the Sunshine Garden Centre near Muswell Hill. This year's Haringey…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 10, 2012

Free wood chips for the garden

The Friends of Parkland Walk are advising that there are still plenty of woodchip piles on the St James Lane viaduct in Muswell Hill. They…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 10, 2012

Some helpful advice about how to keep trees alive during a drought from The Tree Council

http://www.treecouncil.org.uk/press-and-news/item/3594-survival-of-the-wettest

Started by Michael Anderson

1 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service