Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stationers Park looks amazing!

Hi, I'm a bit late to this, but I recently visited Stationers Park on Mayfield Road and I can't believe how brilliant it is after its redev…

Started by Rachyface

0 Apr 15, 2012

Ferry Lane Estate Nature ---- a new Facebook page

Hi all I live on the Ferry Lane Estate. It really is a lovely place, (as far as London social housing estates go). It's very green, rich in…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

1 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Power Out on Ladder Roads?

Just heard from a neighbour that some roads seem to be affected by a power outage. I am not at home and wanted to see if there is any info…

Started by Justin Guest

12 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Malc B

Help the Heroes Charity event at the Langham

Popped into Langham tonight to pick up my membership card and have a swift drink and saw the place all done up for a Help for Heroes charit…

Started by Ruth

0 Apr 13, 2012

Harringay Passage audit - Saturday April 14th 10.30am

Living Streets is planning to conduct a street audit of the Harringay Passage. The idea of street audits, based on a model devised by Livin…

Started by Adam

19 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Adam

Does anyone know anyone who can re-tune a freeview box for an elderly person in Harringay

Does anyone know anyone who can re-tune a freeview box for an elderly person in Harringay near Sainsburys. The person is starting to lose…

Started by Lisa

9 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Moselle River Walk Map

Haringey Friends of Parks Forum (HFoPF) supported by Haringey Federation of Residents Associations is about to publish “The Moselle: Har…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 13, 2012

LOOKING FOR 2 DAY NANNY SHARE

Hi, We are looking for another family to join our Nanny share 2 days a week during the Monday to Wednesday. Sadly one of the families are…

Started by LEELA

1 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Natasha M

channel 2 reception

Basically Im not getting any form of channel 2 on Tv or the digital box- dont know if its do with the channel channel change over but its b…

Started by tigha

8 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Brigitta Handforth

Come to Area Forum and learn how to reduce your energy bills for free!

Whether you live in a family house, a flat, a studio or a bedsit, there are ways you can reduce your energy bills and reduce your carbon fo…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 13, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service