Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tottenham children at increased risk of poverty

From 6th April the Working Tax Credit rules change. Prior to April 2012 couples with children had to work 16 hours per week to qualify. Fro…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by aj england

Harringay Passage Audit - initial feedback

Today Chris Barker of Living Streets led an audit of the Harringay Passage. Joining Chris were Adam Coffman, Michael Anderson, LIz Ixer and…

Started by Hugh

8 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Anyone know what this is?

Yesterday eve I noticed a new addition to Turnpike Lane's street furniture. It's next to the tube station and may well have been there for…

Started by AntK

13 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by byl999

Respected think tank running Haringey workshops to explore local responses to recession

The following text was posted by Joe Penny of the New Economics Foundation on the event listing for the first of these workshops. The im…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by matt

Child starting North Harringay Nursery in September - anyone?

Hello, my little boy will be starting nursery at North Harringay in September, doing mornings. As I work full time and my partner Christoph…

Started by Nicola Shilcock

0 Apr 17, 2012

Planning a Harringay Big Lunch or Street party on 3rd June? (It may still not be too late to start)

VE Day Street Party in Beresford Road - From HoL's Gallery   The Big Lunch is a very simple idea to get as many people as possible to have…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Hugh

AAG 30 Willoughby Road

Does anybody know what has happened to AAG at 30 Willoughby Road N8 0JG? No answer to emails, no answer to phone calls and nobody there! I…

Started by John SALSA Harris

5 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Dealing with the 'drought'

Some ideas/freebies: Haringey Council have offers for water butts / compost bins etc for residents - haringey.getcomposting.com Thames Wat…

Started by Gill

0 Apr 16, 2012

Drought - Free water-saving devices from Thames Water - and discounted water butts too

Given that everyone needs to be saving water this year (and indeed beyond...) I thought it was worth publicising some freebies from Thames…

Started by michaelw

5 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Street Art - Best of 2011

Thanks to Andy Newman for drawing my attention to a great collection of street art. I've attached it as a pdf. Believe me it's very much…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 15, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service