Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Incident" at Turnpike Lane

London Police on Twitter warning of some road closures around Turnpike Lane due to "incident". Anyone know what this is? A traffic accident?

Started by Robin Parker

2 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Robin Parker

Rainbow over Harringay

This was taken yesterday - Saturday Unfortunately - the pot of gold at the bottom of the rainbow appeared to be McDonalds  - lol  

Started by Lisa

2 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Ian

Archway garden-in-a-phone-kiosk just the tip of Gilbert Scott kiosk reuse

Colette Blanchard, a landscape gardener for Islington Council, turned her passion for the much loved Gilbert Scott phone boxes into an i…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Andrew Stillman

RUTLAND GARDENS ASSAULT?

The alleyway behind Green Lanes on Rutland Gardens was cordoned off today with a police presence and forensics van there until about 3pm. T…

Started by Cml

1 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Andy Newman

Level 2 Music Production course at The Chocolate Factory

Free level 2 Music Production course for 16 to 18 year olds! We are recruiting now......spread the word!!!!!!!

Started by Collage Arts

1 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Collage Arts

A conversation with a survivor of the bombed out houses in Fairfax Road

Earlier today, I popped by Adam Coffman's house in Fairfax Road. Whilst we were chatting outside his house, an older chap poked his head ro…

Started by Hugh

34 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Comic Relief Local Communities Fund

The Comic Relief scheme is provided by Comic Relief and administered locally in London boroughs by the London Community Foundation. This is…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 23, 2012

Cohousing community living in North London

North London Sustainable Housing Partnership (NLSHP) was set up in the summer of 2011 in response to the announcement of the sale of the…

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

Older and disabled people struggling with digital switchover can still get help

Older and disabled people struggling with switchover in the London region are being reminded that they can still get help with switching…

Started by HoL Site Admin

11 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by John D

Get ready to RECYCLE!

Boring Talking to the Veolia crew last night about recycling in the borough (sorry outreach team I know I am excessively interested in wast…

Started by Liz

7 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service