Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manor House PACT - a million for Manor House?

We are trying to get £1 million for Manor House - please feed in your views if you live in the area - check the map here: http://transition…

Started by Jo Homan

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Jo Homan

Wanted to hire: granny/ mum for informal birthday catering

Hello all, I am celebrating my 35th birthday later this month and would love to serve some delicious snacks and cakes at my party. I fear I…

Started by debbie cramer

4 May 9, 2012
Reply by renee taylor

Carers' Coffee Morning: Chat to Lynne Featherstone MP on Thursday 31 May

Are you a carer? Part-time, full-time, any age, any type of carer? We would like to meet you for a chat, information, exchange of ideas, ta…

Started by Alison

0 May 9, 2012

5-a-side plans for Finsbury Park are back on

At the Haringey Friends of Parks Forum on Saturday a paper was presented that stated that plans to create a 5-a-side facility are back on -…

Started by Adam

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Adam

Philip Lane disaster zone

Well, bit OTT maybe but I wanted to get peoples's attention! Some time ago I read of the Council's plans to "improve" the access to Downhi…

Started by PaulG

9 May 8, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Free Friends+Family Railcard offer

Via Freecycle Cafe - those members with children (owned or borrowed) might find this Free 2 month Friends and Family railcard useful. To ge…

Started by pamish

5 May 7, 2012

Ducketts Common outdoor gym sneak preview

The wraps are still on but already the outdoor gym is starting to look pretty good. Heavy rain and cold weather have delayed the upgrade a…

Started by friends of ducketts common

1 May 7, 2012
Reply by Sam R

Reminder: Moka closing to complete garden refurb.....

Just wanted everyone to be aware that we are closed from today, bank holiday Monday, through to friday in an attemp to complete our courtya…

Started by moka

0 May 7, 2012

Water Leakage

I've contacted Thames Water about an abundant leakage in the eastern approach to Hornsey station, opposite Hampden Rd., which has been cont…

Started by stuart grieve

4 May 5, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Harringay's Adam Coffman wins London Sports Volunteer of the Year

Congratulations to Adam Coffman who was the winner of London Sports Volunteer of the Year at the Pro-active London Sports Awards last night…

Started by Liz

9 May 4, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service