Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mosque

Anyone know what's happening to the mosque? The side bit nearest the railway has been bulldozed down today. Perhaps there is something in t…

Started by Laura

3 May 25, 2012

Online Backup for Home Users

Dear All HoL Users I am looking for my new client an online backup solution which would give them an option to have a connection to their b…

Started by Marek

2 May 25, 2012
Reply by abstractjuz

2012, Finsbury Park. Financial services thriving …

Securing the future of financial services: these shots taken this afternoon around the main intersection at Finsbury Park. They're all with…

Started by Clive Carter

4 May 24, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Hedge out of control - who to talk to at the council?

Anyone who walks up Wightman on the left hand side will probably know, there's a bush on the corner of Seymour/Warham (can't remember which…

Started by cara howard

14 May 23, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Loud Crash and I mean loud!

Did a hear a really loud crash in Frosbisher Road ? Then a load of sirens? What was it anyone know? I think it was froshiser Road near ally…

Started by A Brown

3 May 22, 2012
Reply by crespolop

Could a card for dog owners who allow their pet(s) to foul public parks and pavements be effective?

http://landscapeurbanism.com/urban-etiquette-project/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+lscape+%28Landsca

Started by Julie - WPRNW

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by cara howard

unclaimed land -- what to do about it?

Hi all, Searching for ideas. As some people will know we have a stretch of unclaimed land running between harringay gardens and park road.…

Started by neiltingley

14 May 22, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

£100 fine if your garden is a tip: Homeowners who dump rubbish face on-the-spot penalties & more

In today's Daily Mail (click if you have the stomach for the paper) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2147814/100-fine-garden-tip-Hom

Started by neiltingley

2 May 22, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

Parking - blocking parking space outside your house

Hello,I don't want to get over excited about this .. butMy neighbour always blocks a huge parking space outside his house with his recyclin…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

7 May 22, 2012
Reply by Anette

Fast food outlets targeted by council

This is good start but I wonder if it is enforcable seeing as they cannot do it with betting shops Article from Haringey Independent below…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

1 May 21, 2012
Reply by Angela

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service