Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Update on redevelopment at St Ann's Hospital - Inpatient mental health services

Also just received this letter to stakeholders which have encouraging news about the retention of inpatient mental health services at St An…

Started by Karen Alexander

0 Jun 12, 2012

Consultation on redevelopment of St Ann's Hospital site

Just received this about the consultation on the redevelopment of St Ann's Hospital. "The vision for the New St Ann’s Firstly, St Ann’s is…

Started by Karen Alexander

0 Jun 12, 2012

car smash on green lanes nr falkland

Police car involved in what looks like a serious accident. Green lanes shut, 3 ambulances and about 4 police cars. The street has been tota…

Started by neiltingley

6 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Latest Harringay Planning Applications

List attached. This week includes applications for Beresford, Warham and Woodlands Park.

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 12, 2012

Work exchange - maths tuition wanted - one to one yoga tuition offered

I am looking for a maths tutor for my 13 year old who would like to exchange same hours given for one to one yoga tuition. I am a qualified…

Started by gilly

0 Jun 12, 2012

Cat Flap Staywell 4 Way Locking Manual Cat Flap

This brand new untouched by man or cat and yours for £10. usually retails at about £17.49 Get in touch if you want it. Cheers Ben

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

0 Jun 11, 2012

Know an Olympic Torchbearer?

Next summer will see the Olympic Torch light up Haringey on its way to the stadium in Stratford.  The torch will be in the borough on Wedn…

Started by Hugh

8 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Spear and Jackson 500w Grass Trimmer

I am clearing out the cellar and want to get rid of this Spear and Jackson  500w Grass Trimmer (strimmer) . £10 ono and its yours Cheers B…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

4 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Dr Bike - surgery in session now

Dr Bike is holding a bicycle surgery in Finsbury Park, now, until five o'clock today. If you need some advice and minor maintenance for you…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Jun 10, 2012

Great response from Sainsbury's to cycle theft problem

A few weeks back, we had the lastest in a series of posts about theft / damage of bicycles when parked in Sainsbury's car park. As a result…

Started by Hugh

15 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service