Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm now back on Twitter - follow me at HarringayKJA

Always looking at ways to keep in touch with residents, inform and exchange views.  My old Twitter account got hacked some time ago so I ha…

Started by Karen Alexander

0 Jun 17, 2012

Christmas Tree Competition

Liz, I claim the bauble for spotting ( in Priory Road yesterday ) the oldest discarded Christmas tree.    

Started by John D

4 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Andy Newman

On The Go?

I've noticed the new cafe being opened on the West Green Road  called On The Go.  Does anyone know any more about it?

Started by Hazel Gould

0 Jun 14, 2012

Pioneering Highgate Neighbourhood Forum gives residents new powers to shape area

Following the buzzy discussion on HoL earlier in the year, I thought it was interesting to see that the citizens of Highgate have now estab…

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Moka's Wifi and Card Machine back in action....

Just to let you all know that finally after almost three weeks our wifi and card machine are back in use! Thanks for putting up with the in…

Started by moka

0 Jun 13, 2012

HMO ... the housing act 2004 explained

http://www.anthonygold.co.uk/site/ang_articles/ang_articles_housing/ang_articles_houses_in_multiple_occupation.html Some useful snippets:…

Started by neiltingley

5 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

Here's what went wrong

Started by Maddy

1 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by gilly

Harringay Market

Started by Jessica

27 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by AntK

Moka Burgled overnight

Sorry to say that due to being burgled overnight we are unlikely to open today saturday 26th may as we are still awaiting the arrival of lo…

Started by moka

14 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by deepajourno

Yet another home insulation 'survey'

For the third time in the last 4/5 months, a team of, quite personable and friendly, people has called at my front door asking whether I wa…

Started by Mike

1 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service