Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting into the swing of having a weekly market on the doorstep

Nigel and Annie's Harringay Market Rabbit Ragu. Photo by and © Luptonn via Flickr   I was chatting with a friend yesterday about what it's…

Started by Hugh

11 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Potters Bar Garage (PB) Open-day 7th July 2012

Yesterday it was once again possible to ride a 'proper' 29 at the Potters Bar Garage Open Day. A reminder of the days (until 1968) when it…

Started by StephenBln

0 Jul 8, 2012

Harringay Open Gardens - 1st July 2012

Thanks to Alison for organising a very successful and enjoyable day.  The photo above is my favourite photo from the day.  To see photos…

Started by Sam R

29 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Sam R

Free Dolls House

Free great modern style dolls house + furniture (kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living room)+ moving lift! Good condition, much loved and g…

Started by Annette-Stanhope

0 Jul 6, 2012

boundaries

Hi, I've just moved to a new house and both my neighbours think the fence we share belongs to me. Could anyone tell me how I could find out…

Started by B

2 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Inkjetpack

Know anyone to paint-strip our gate?

We want to repaint our front garden metal gate and would like to get it dipped/stripped of its current coat of paint. Much easier and quick…

Started by Stuart

3 Jul 6, 2012

Rubbish bin collections.

UMREVILLE ROAD -  just returned from work and found that my domestic rubbish has not been taken away along with my immediate neighbours.  T…

Started by Maria Law

21 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Jackie Chambers

Flowerpots not bollards: residents reclaim streets in corner of Haringey

The Guardian has published an article today covering the DIY Streets project just completed around Langham Road behind Turnpike Lane Sta…

Started by Hugh

7 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by ant

Help with the Shrub ID seen in Alexandra Park (The Grove area)

Having troubling IDing this shrub in Alexandra Park. No luck from our Twitter followers so I thought I'd try the real experts..... Please h…

Started by Stephen Middleton

7 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Stephen Middleton

Ramadan

Hello all, I live on Clyde Circus, near to the mosque on Clyde Road. Last year during Ramadan we found the noise of people arriving (and le…

Started by Alex

4 Jul 6, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service