Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Network Rail on Radio 4 tomorrow re Goblin Line

A group including Stella Creasy MP have been campaigning hard in E17 regarding the excessive noise and vibrations (and possible damage to p…

Started by David Robson

0 Aug 15, 2012

Something nice about the Council

Early this afternoon a passer-by pointed out to me a front garden wall in Frobisher Road which was listing about 15 degrees out of true and…

Started by David Schmitz

2 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by David Schmitz

Political support for Barking – Gospel Oak Electrification Grows

News from Barking – Gospel Oak Line User Group:  Following the failure of Transport Secretary Justine to announce the Barking – Gospel Oak…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Andy Newman

Tips/Recomendations for Hvar Island, Croatia

Hello Fellow HOLers, I'll be venturing into Eastern Europe for the first time in September and wondered if anybody had any tips/recommendat…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Aug 13, 2012

Sainsbury's Hornsey: friend or foe?

With the sale of the Council Depot to Sainsbury's agreed, a planning application will now be made. I hope there will be a vigorous and wel…

Started by Hugh

33 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by pipplypig

Sat 11th Aug

just a quick reminder about the Yard sale tomorrow 50 Harringay Road, Harringay N15 just near the Salisbury pub road behind Tesco 1 pm- 4 pm

Started by Carla

0 Aug 10, 2012

Stonehenge at Ally Pally

We had a great time at the inflatable Stonehenge. We got there early so didn't have to queue, but there was a massive queue behind us withi…

Started by JulieB

4 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Rubbish collection: stories wanted

While out leafletting this afternoon to let people know about the consultation on changes to our rail services, I was reflecting on how bea…

Started by David Schmitz

16 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by JJ B

Brutal decapitations on Frobisher Rd

Does anyone have any ideas on how to stop the person who is destroying the sunflowers growing in the planter by NHP on Frobisher Rd? Over 4…

Started by ant

12 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by ant

Hackney's Plans for Green Lanes (and everywhere else)

Got this in an email recently, Major changes for King's Crescent (next to the new river ) are planned: Planning and Compulsory Purchase Ac…

Started by anne barwick

3 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by JJ B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service