Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time Out best kebabs

In this week's issue - the Antepliler makes it into the top ten best kebab houses (PDF attached). The list also includes the Lahore Kebab H…

Started by AntK

6 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by AntK

Harringay Market takes a break

Thanks to all 378 of you who came along to the market yesterday. We are taking a well deserved break next Sunday and will be back from Sund…

Started by Jessica

4 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Christian

NOISE

Does anyone know who/which business insists on cutting metal poles or something similar in the back sheds half way down Umfreville Road, I…

Started by Maria Law

8 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Karen Alexander

Helping Stop Unsolicited Marketing Texts

Until the last few months I barely ever got any unsolicited marketing texts.  Then for no apparent reason, a few months ago, I started to…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 20, 2012

Results of Consultation on Future of Ally Pally

Full report attached.

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 18, 2012

Blackbird numbers plummet in London

Image: Nigel Blake/RSPB Blackbirds are vanishing from London’s gardens, but goldfinches are moving in by the dozen. The latest figures fro…

Started by Hugh

7 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by TBD

Smokey is back!!!

Hi everyone, Smokey is back, safe and well. We picked him up this morning near St.Anns Road where a kind gentleman had been taking care of…

Started by Jessica

13 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Design Council CABE is currently seeking expressions of interest from community groups who will receive grant funding of up to £10,000

http://ihbconline.co.uk/newsachive/?p=4550&goback=.gde_2545219_member_144428532

Started by TTTH

2 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by TTTH

Surface of New River Path following closure

Has anyone else noticed that Thames Water have added a layer of rubble to the top of the path for the first 100 yards or so from the Hornse…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Geoff

LOOKING FOR A GARDNER!!!!

Hi there - I need a gardener to do a spot of potting and rearranging for me - i've run out of time and possibly summer. Look forward to you…

Started by Shez Shez

6 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by James Putzel

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service