Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trailer to borrow/hire

A bizarre long shot I know. Does anyone have a trailer that I could borrow (or hire)? I have a towbar on my car and need to transport a lar…

Started by cara howard

1 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Are residents initiating a Zero Sales campaign against KFH?

This seems in response to 'KFH Commercial' letting of the Coliseum to a betting shop, I believe planning is under way and there is little p…

Started by matthew cuthbert

3 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Hugh

damn you guys are nice

Hi all, Just moved to Warham Road from Highbury.  Stressful move but glad to be in.  We've got some weekend permits for our car while waiti…

Started by Matt Fenby Taylor

2 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Geraldine B

Pavement Injury Case in Evening Standard

Did this hit anyone's radar? I spotted it in the ES last night... A woman seems to have faked/exagerated a pavement trip injury, claiming £…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by pamish

Noise from Burgoyne/Cavendish

Does anyone know where the sawing / grinding noise is coming from at the top of these roads? It is sounds like angle grinding! Has been goi…

Started by Stuart Marden

5 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by JB

Harringay Club

Has anyone had experience of using junior activity clubs at the Harringay Club? How would they rate them? Am thinking particularly of gymna…

Started by Robin Parker

5 Oct 16, 2012

Cleaner recommendation

Anyone looking for a cleaner, I can highly recommend our cleaner Olga. She is very thorough and reliable - and very friendly too! Her numbe…

Started by Celia Goddard

3 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Concerned about the state of Finsbury Park boating lake

Hello dear people,   I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the lake in Finsbury Park has become dirty over the last few weeks esp…

Started by Suziki

17 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Road closure on Wightman Road, N8

Just got this from the network manager:- Wightman Road N8 is currently closed between Fairfax Road and Beresford Road after damage caused t…

Started by Karen Alexander

9 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Joe Bailey

Your Broadband Phone conversation experience

Dear All After years of keeping traditional and expensive phone line with Virgin Media (£14 just for keeping a number) we decided to cancel…

Started by Marek

10 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Isabelle

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service