Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Friends of Fairland Park Website launched

A new site from the FoFP is now live for all up to date information on goings on, events, tennis, gardening and a news archive and a brief…

Started by Birdy_Too

3 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Birdy_Too

Thank you Lothair Road South for Some Fruitful Trick Or Treating Wooooooooooooooo!

My son and his friend thoroughly enjoyed themselves. who would believe that a two and a half year old and a three year old could be so scar…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

6 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Liz

Case for a Harringay Market?

Those of you who've read any of the history stuff here, on Wikipedia, or elsewhere may have read about the street market that existed on Gr…

Started by Hugh

32 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by hob

Supporting Harringay Market

Last Sunday I visited Harringay Market for the first time. I purchased some good grass fed meat direct from a farm in Kent, some kale, orga…

Started by Elan

41 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Free birth ball/gym ball

We have a birth ball/gym ball to give away if anyone wants it. It looks like this: Send me a message if you are interested. Petra

Started by petra

2 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by hob

Thinking about knocking back bedroom and small side room together - has anyone done or seen this?

We're wondering about making my son's bedroom bigger by knocking down the wall between it and a very small bedroom, and would love to find…

Started by Alison P

6 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

South Harringay Juniors Gardening and Veolia

Thought I would share a couple of images of the gardening effort today at SHJ by parents, children and staff of Veolia, and organised by Lu…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Christine Heath

Did anyone else forget the new rubbish collection day?

We did.... I wondered why the bins had been pulled out this morning!

Started by Maddy

5 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Sharon

Changes in the 'hood

Out walking today I noticed a few local changes - Poppins, the cafe that took over from Borboni opposite the park seems to have closed. Not…

Started by Maddy

2 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Sharon

Pilates anyone?

Have been meaning to try pilates for a while, and now having received some advice about the benefits I should get from it, I am determined…

Started by Emma

3 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Tessa

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service