Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why is Umfreville rd closed?

Coming home this evening I found my road closed at the bottom for no apparent reason. An area has been coned off with "Road closed" signs i…

Started by Maddy

2 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by hob

Saddle up!

A reminder that Stroud Green and Harringay Library (Quernmore Road) is offering a free talk this afternoon from local author Lydia Rivlin:…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Nov 24, 2012

Post not arriving when posted in my nearest box.

There is a postbox at the top of Mattison, on the corner of Wightman. I've posted 5 things in it lately and not a single thing has arrived.…

Started by Paul Harding

13 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Consultation on improvements to Wood Green and Turnpike Lane

Apologies if this has already been posted and I've missed it but there's a new consultation out on proposed Wood Green town centre improvem…

Started by Julia

1 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by paddyk

filming on the passage

Just saw a film crew filming on the passage at Cavendish rd bit. Just wondered if anyone knows what it's for?

Started by pipplypig

3 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Dave Morris

mobile clothes rail

Hello, Does anyone have a portable clothes rail I could borrow for tomorrow morning? Can return tomorrow afternoon, need for just the morni…

Started by PinkHeartSticker

0 Nov 23, 2012

Bingate - Bins not put back are an advert to burglars...

There have been a spate of burglaries in Harringay, I can't claim this is the reason, but surely it's not rocket science. Any would be burg…

Started by Bethany

14 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Pembysingsong

Spread the word!! CASH MOB at Andreas Michli and Son grocery shop. Sat 24th November 2012, 11am.

**You are warmly invited to take part in a CASH MOB at Michli and Son grocery shop** On the corner of St Ann's Road and Salisbury Road -…

Started by shilps2

30 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by shilps2

Goblin Line Vibration Monitoring - Survey and Public Meeting 3rd Dec‏

Ahead of the public meeting with Network Rail we are working with David Lammy's office to distribute  a survey in the roads nearest the sta…

Started by David Robson

0 Nov 22, 2012

Trap found in Garden

I just wanted to let local residents know I found an animal trap on my lawn this morning. I dont know how it got there but assume it was dr…

Started by A Brown

12 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Lesley Ramm

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service