Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dial-A-Ride

Notice from Dial-a-ride: Dial-a-Ride is a free, door-to-door transport service for disabled people and over 85s, who live in London and c…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 28, 2013

Hornsey Connect 4 March, Hornsey Library

I thought I would post this just received from my colleague, Cllr David WInskill as some of our Harringay residents may be interested.   De…

Started by Karen Alexander

0 Feb 28, 2013

Enforcement of the Wightman Road area 7.5t weight restriction

I have received this from the project engineer regarding enforcement of the 7.5 t weight restriction. Do let me know if you think enforceme…

Started by Karen Alexander

57 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Salsa

1938 Ally Pally Anti Aircraft Drill Footage

I saw this in the Ally Pally Friends news letter today. I thought you might like it too. Amazing that they were thinking about preparations…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Michael Anderson

Drug dealing in your front garden?

Does anyone else have resident drug dealers in their street? We usually some hanging out in a car doing their business there or  even deali…

Started by Neil

30 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Cat

We're looking for an experienced community development consultant

Posted by Living Under One Sun on behalf of Tottenham Hale Community Trust We are a newly established organisation looking for an experienc…

Started by Living Under One Sun

2 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Living Under One Sun

Turnpike Lane road closure

I drove past a sign saying that Turnpike Lane is to be closed for a period between Tottenham Lane and Wightman Road, but I didn't catch the…

Started by Maddy

3 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by John D

Gang of people foraging bins - right now in Harringay.

Right now in my street. There are 3 of them. I asked them to go away but they just came back. Beware of leaving anything out. They are afte…

Started by Neil

51 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by StephenBln

lewd drunks in crouch end--what should i have done?

The other morning I was walking from Crouch End library past the town hall with my grandson. On the bench overlooking the green I spotted a…

Started by mrs finch

15 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Anette

childminder, nanny, playgroup or nursery

Hello, we're currently in the process of moving to South Tottenham (N15, off Philip Lane) and searching for some childcare. We've got a 20…

Started by Tina S

0 Feb 24, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service