Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drop in Energy Assessments at Stroud Green & Harringay Library This Week

We’ve just had confirmation of last minute Energy advice drop-in (free home assessments - valued at £200): There are two sessions this we…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 24, 2013

karma has no deadline -new graffitti

A few weeks ago I talked to the Council about the rat problem around our building. It looks like the rats are fighting back....    

Started by anne barwick

1 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by anne barwick

Crochet in Crouch End

As part of Crouch End Festival we are looking for people to help brighten up the area with lots of lovely crochet and knitted pieces which…

Started by Jacqueline Osley

3 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Jacqueline Osley

BIG ENERGY SWITCH - Ends March 31st

Has anyone in Harringay signed up to this: The Big London Energy Switch is an energy auction being run by Lambeth and 19 other London boro…

Started by Michele

2 Mar 22, 2013

Outstanding Nursing homes in Harringay?

Hi everyone. My mum is approaching 90 years old and may need to go into a nursing home in the near future. Does anyone know of any outstand…

Started by MICHELLE HOWARD

3 Mar 21, 2013

Postie, Postie do your duty, send this to.......

We have had larger than normal amount of other people post delivered to our house recently. I usually just post it into the people houses n…

Started by TTTH

2 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Louisa Spivack

Jon Snow: "Has Syria’s horror spawned peace for Kurds in Turkey?"

If you've lived in Harringay for more than a few weeks, you'll probably have seen the Kurdish struggle spill out on to Green Lanes in vario…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Commercial waste bin in Lothair Road North/Green Lanes

Some residents told me about the problems they were experiencing with a large commercial waste bin for one of the restaurants on Green Lane…

Started by Karen Alexander

5 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Karen Alexander

The little train that wasn't

The steam train that came through this morning on its way to Bristol, was a diesel. Disappointing for us waiting in the rain, but more so f…

Started by pamish

7 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Asylum Seekers Eat Swans And Defile Diana's Memory.

Christ!, this is a black spot. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/security-measures-in-rape-alley/?m=0

Started by ingo pless

12 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by ingo pless

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service