Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time to improve area below dangerous Hornsey Railway bridge

If you have a moment and would like to help push for a permanent improvement under the Hornsey Railway bridge that would give us wider pave…

Started by Charlotte

17 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Alison P

Stuck for Buying a Last Minute Easter Egg?

The social media channels locally seem to be starting to buzz with panicked locals unable to find a last minute egg.  Can you help them o…

Started by Hugh

9 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Neil

Harringay Ward Libdems are on Facebook

Cllr David Schmitz, Asha Kaur and I have now set up out Facebook page for Harringay Ward Libdems.  Its a good way for us to keep in touch w…

Started by Karen Alexander

0 Mar 29, 2013

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

8 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Jenny

More Green Lanes Confusion

On my social media monitoring tool, I have one column set up to pick up all mentions of Green Lanes. Since Green Lanes is a generic term as…

Started by Hugh

15 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Horse Follows Fox

New street art behind Turnpike Lane tube station, in Langham Place.                                                                        …

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Looking for full time childcare from September (N4)

Hi, we are new to the area (N4) and will need full time childcare (nanny / child minder) from September. I wondered if anyone had any recom…

Started by Eizzil

3 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Caroline

Haringey offer free Home Energy Assessment for Green Deal - subject to availability

I received this message from the Haringey environmental team recently. Note that the offer is extended into April and not ending at the end…

Started by Rory Bergin

1 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by TTTH

Tottenham Green pool and Fusion

Following on from this thread I was wondering what people's experiences of the leisure centre have been recently. We went on Sunday with ou…

Started by GillianM

40 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

A first trip to the Royal Mail's Tufnell Park Parcel Collection Point

And I must say, I couldn't quite call it pleasant.  It is situated in the deep end of this industrial park which did not bother me after al…

Started by Kotoko OS

12 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kotoko OS

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service