Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living Under One Sun & Twisted Stocking Celebrate The Moselle's Heritage

PRESENTING A WILLOW ARTS & BIO-DIVERSITY PROGRAM. Welcoming back 'The Chelsea Fringe' & celebrating the resilience of Tottenham's C…

Started by Living Under One Sun

2 May 18, 2013
Reply by Living Under One Sun

Groundwork proposal for Ducketts Common 2013

Groundwork has submitted some interesting ideas in a recent proposal for Ducketts Common. Just wondered if anyone here had any comments? At…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 May 16, 2013

What's happening in the Harringay property market?

It’s been a very interesting market in Harringay this spring 2013. There are quite a few people who want to sell their property in Crouch E…

Started by Elan

4 May 16, 2013
Reply by Elan

Government conspiring with PFI's to steal public assets & services

https://scriptonitedaily.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/all-in-it-together-how-government-is-handing-ownership-of-our-schools-and-hospitals-to-ba

Started by tania

0 May 15, 2013

Banksy Slave Labour mural up for auction again

Banksy Slave Labour mural up for auction again. BBC article.   A spokesman for the auctioneers Sincura said the mural "has been sensitively…

Started by matt

9 May 12, 2013
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Just had a lovely day at Harringay Market, so thought I'd share this mixtape with you...

I've been running the Severn Cider stall again, it was another really nice day, what a great market. My friends are DJs and they used to ru…

Started by Mike C

0 May 12, 2013

Get your own back - compost giveaway

but a bit of a trek.  North London Waste is doing a compost giveaway this weekend at Capel Manor Gardens. There was still a good heap left…

Started by pamish

0 May 12, 2013

Harringay Online in Cats

Write your name in cat here With thanks to The Londonist for the idea

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 May 10, 2013
Reply by Sam R

Is there a shortage of school places in this area?

I was wondering if anyone was experiencing difficulty in getting a place for their child in this area of N. London?  In particular are you…

Started by David Barry

22 May 10, 2013

SAY NO TO GIANT GRAINGER ADVERT / wards corner Seven Sisters !!!!!

Please express your concern / disapproval of the proposed 6.5meter x 9.5meter MASSIVE Grainger advert to be placed on our beleaguered Wards…

Started by byl999

10 May 10, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service