Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Repair and Reuse Small Electricals

Bright Sparks, recycling small electricals on Seven Sisters Road in the heart of Finsbury Park I had lunch over in Stroud Green today and…

Started by Hugh

0 May 30, 2013

Giving Blood

I received an email today about a campaign to increase the number of Blood Donors in the UK, apparently they are struggling to get enough d…

Started by Justin Guest

30 May 29, 2013
Reply by Bridget Hunt

Could Haringey Council be persuaded to bring Hackney's pioneering play streets scheme to our roads?

Hackney Council have developed a groundbreaking scheme that will close selected streets to through traffic using Temporary Play Street Orde…

Started by Liz

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Paul W

Big new re-development proposed on Green lanes opposite Finsbury park

Hi, I was walking up the hill to Manor House tube at the weekend, and spotted a new planning notice - basically, Hackney is now starting to…

Started by michaelw

25 May 25, 2013
Reply by Ruth

Pinkham Way action needed

NWLA has lodged application to clear trees from Pinkham Way site. V little time left to object. It can be done online and takes only a minu…

Started by JP

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Birdsong at Railway Fields

A (rather belated) big thank you to everyone who came along to the Friends of Railway Fields' first dawn chorus walk earlier this month. We…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

6 May 24, 2013
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

HLF grants to help communities mark the Centenary of the First World War now open

This may be of interest to local groups that want to do some research. Today, the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) is launching First World War:…

Started by Liz

0 May 23, 2013

Park Theatre's brilliant 'must-see' opening play

I went to see the opening play - These Shining Lives - at Park Theatre last night and as a regular theatre goer  (National, Donmar, Almeida…

Started by Geraldine B

0 May 22, 2013

Crossrail 2 – "The Right Route for Haringey"

Haringey Council is urging residents to give their views on plans for a second Crossrail route that could transform the borough’s transport…

Started by HoL Site Admin

20 May 20, 2013
Reply by Arkady

Looking for locals with knowledge of birds/plants

Friends of Ducketts Common (fodc) are looking for a volunteer with some knowledge of birds and/or nature in general. Expert or keen amateur…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 May 19, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service