Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#duckettsbrew phase two ... The eagle has landed!

OK, so it's not much to look at right now, but we have big plans for our little box. More pics can be found here.

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Jul 6, 2013

Saving parking space with wheelie bin

So, what is the situation with my neighbour taking up about 3 parking spaces with huge bags of sand/cement being stored on the road in park…

Started by JB

8 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Ian

The 300 th birthday of New River .

Dear residents, Please be aware that the grass from your lawn should not be dumped in to the very good looking New River. Because as soon i…

Started by Marco

10 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Marco

Picking local elderflowers....

Is there somewhere I could pick elderflowers in Harringay without annoying people by stealing it out of their gardens or damaging local wil…

Started by RNM

6 Jul 5, 2013

Haringey 'Friends Of Groups' ... filling in the gaps

Looking at the Haringey Council web site for more 'friends of' groups, i realised things are a little out of date ... thought i might help…

1 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

No council tax paid on Wards corner by Grainger and TFL since 2008. Can this be true?

Wards Corner, N15 empty buildings. I have been told by my neighbour that Haringey Council have failed to collect any council tax on any of…

Started by clyde

31 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by David

Any Ex-RAF Laabruch Personel Out There?

Hi. My mum has just come back from a visit to Germany to see friends she made more than 40 year ago while my father served with the RAF at…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Jul 4, 2013

Monitoring Internet Performance

I know there have been a few discussion threads on the quality of the Virgin internet (both recently and historically). I have had a few is…

Started by Justin Guest

9 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Olly

Video of model traffic area in Lordship Rec 1938

Here's what it looked like back then http://www.britishpathe.com/video/model-traffic-area-no-1/query/Lordship+recreation+ground+model+traff

Started by Gina O

2 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Gina O

Come & join the NBA for a unique basketball experience on the Common - July 2013!

The Friends of Ducketts Common are excited & pleased to announce a major basketball event Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th of July 2013…

0 Jul 3, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service