Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crowing cockerel in Mattison / Duckett Road

Everyday for the last week or so, I have been woken up very, very early by a crowing cockerel. I have been able to find out that it is comi…

Started by minbrin

9 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Missing nine year old girl Highgate Woods

Nine year old Rosie James missing at Highgate Wood since lunchtime today.Police and volunteers currently searching Queens Wood. Volunteers…

Started by Julia Richards-Davies

3 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

Haringey Trash Phantom strikes again

The engagingly prompt street artists who paints on rubbish dumped around the borough has struck again. They managed to get painting the day…

Started by Domshaw

4 Jul 26, 2013

Path Works on GL

Are the works that seem to have just started on GL linked to the regeneration? Any idea what the plan is, not sure I was aware they were ev…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Ruth Valentine

Watering Street Trees

A useful reminder from Helen on the Woodlands Park Group:  With the hot weather and no rain there are a few street trees looking quite thir…

Started by HoL Site Admin

8 Jul 23, 2013

Woodpecker in Finsbury Park

My son and I heard and spotted a woodpecker at work near the river in Finsbury Park today. Never seen one before!

Started by GillianM

39 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by matt

Stamps for Guide Dogs For The Blind

When I was a kid I met a blind man on a bus with his guide dog, I was amazed by the way the two worked together. The man and his dog subseq…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Jul 22, 2013

The Great Stink Revisited

So now we know how the new rubbish collection arrangements are working out - stench, flies and maggots. I hope we go back to normal British…

Started by John D

3 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by John D

Just a question

Hi,  I would just like to know if there is a way to find out if the renovations a neighbour is doing are legal? They are pretty extensive..…

Started by Elizabeth

8 Jul 20, 2013

Localism Act Slideshow

http://www.communitybuildersfund.org.uk/investees/aboveandbeyond/

Started by tania

0 Jul 20, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service