Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Additional Customer Parking in Massive TK Maxx Arena Retail Expansion

A planning application linked to significant growth of retail space at the Arena Shopping Park revealed plans to increase staff parking by…

Started by Hugh

48 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Stan

"Tinkering with parking on double yellow lines will not save our town centres"

Interesting press release from Civic Voice Responding to news that the Government plans to allow motorists to park on double-yellow lines f…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 29, 2013

Sainbury's/Homebase retail park yesterday

Was just wondering if anyone else had tried to go to Sainsbury's yesterday afternoon. It took me about 25 minutes to drive from the top of…

Started by CatC

26 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by JJ B

Wightman Road gardens flooded by the New River

Today (Thursday 18th) around 12.30 the fire brigade showed up at the Wightman Road entrance to the New River path.  It seems that six house…

Started by Dick Harris

14 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Wood green town centre refurb

Anyone know what's happening with wood green high street TFL investment plan ? Will we really get an outdoor cinema or will it just be a f…

Started by Hugo

5 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Hugo

Missing 9 year old girl

A little girl has been missing in Highgate Woods since 2pm today.  The police say she is wearing a lime green top and had a stetson on.  If…

Started by Nicola

7 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Seagulls over the Harringay Ladder

Has anyone noticed the increasing number of seagulls and their subsequent noise?  I live on Allison Road and am increasingly finding myself…

Started by Remy Wasyluk

28 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Crowing cockerel in Mattison / Duckett Road

Everyday for the last week or so, I have been woken up very, very early by a crowing cockerel. I have been able to find out that it is comi…

Started by minbrin

9 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Missing nine year old girl Highgate Woods

Nine year old Rosie James missing at Highgate Wood since lunchtime today.Police and volunteers currently searching Queens Wood. Volunteers…

Started by Julia Richards-Davies

3 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

Haringey Trash Phantom strikes again

The engagingly prompt street artists who paints on rubbish dumped around the borough has struck again. They managed to get painting the day…

Started by Domshaw

4 Jul 26, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service