Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Architect in the House: Get a free consultation with an Architect

The annual 'Architect in the House' has just launched. Run with  charity Shelter, the scheme is designed to boost the profile of the profes…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Robert Pike

Living Under One Sun wins Green Flag 5th time!

We wanted to say a massive thankyou to all our friends, volunteers and supporters who helped make this happen. You are a fantastic bunch ..…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Aug 19, 2013

68 days after Christmas. Is this the winner of the Dead Christmas Tree spotting competition 2013?

Tweeted by Adam, will this Christmas tree spot be the winner of our annual dead Christmas tree spotting competition? Or will you do better?…

Started by Liz

15 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Lauren

Councillor Canver out on bail! and suspended from Labour!

The story has been reported in the local press.... http://www.haringeyindependent.co.uk/news/10612489.Councillor_ordered_to_appear_before_

Started by JJ B

1 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Finsbury Park Stairs Between Tube & Train to be Closed

Photo: everystationinlondon.com This in from London Transport: From Monday 19 August until the end of March 2014, the spiral staircases be…

Started by Hugh

6 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

Sustainable Refurbishment Co-Op starting in the Borough

I have had this message from Haringey council: I hope that those of you embarking on a refurbishment will take the opportunity to improve t…

Started by Rory Bergin

0 Aug 14, 2013

Lack of support and shelter for the homeless!

I have recently been witness to a neighbour being quite unfairly evicted from a property they had owned the lease on. I won't go into perso…

Started by Esat Karahasan

27 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by matt

Should Harringay Market open earlier?

Hello everyone, how are you? I am looking after our lovely local Harringay Market (Every Sunday) in September for Jessica who will be globe…

Started by Marika

11 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Marika

Veolia and next doors' rubbish

This saga really is beginning to wear me down. For some reason, (probably the wrong bin was in front of the right bin) Veolia have not been…

Started by Madeline

56 Aug 14, 2013

74 Burgoyne Road - appeal to Secretary of State

Some of you may be interested to know that the owners of 74 Burgoyne Road have lodged an appeal to the Secretary of State, requesting to be…

Started by ElleCarumba

9 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service