Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Milk

Does anyone know if Lewis Dairies who have been delivering milk to people's doorsteps locally for ages have gone bust? It's been over a wee…

Started by Apoa Blue

0 Sep 6, 2013

What’s great about the neighbourhood? Please share your thoughts with me!

I’m an MA student living in the area and I’m doing some research into online communities for my dissertation. I’m interested in finding out…

Started by Lauren Souter

11 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Geraldine B

Graffiti on the wall by the New River path is being removed this week

The graffiti and weeds on the wall by the New River path behind Wightman Rd are being removed this week, thanks to these guys:

Started by ant

5 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Is anyone interested in some locally produced honey?

The Haringey Teaching Apiary is a small cooperative that manages a few beehives at the Alexandra Palace Allotments and teaches people about…

Started by ant

19 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Lydia R

Hornsey Depot site redevelopment: is the Hornsey Baths building doomed?

Was just looking at Sainsbury's plans to build a supermarket and 400 residential apartments onto its 'Hornsey Depot' site. These plans have…

Started by Isabelle

4 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by tania

Community Cycling Grants of £5,000 Available from the London Cycling Campaign

Do you have an idea to promote cycling in your local community and help improve people's lives? If you're involved in a community cycling p…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 4, 2013

Another case of the missing parking tickets??

I received a notice to owner in July stating that back in May my car was seen parked without a permit in Warham rd. As I always without fai…

Started by Meg Brady

10 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Mr S Davies I have a letter for you!

Please PM if you are or know Mr S Davies.  I don't want to give too much away but he lives on one of the Lothair roads. The letter keeps on…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

0 Sep 2, 2013

Sunflower Watch

I love to grow sunflowers but this year's crop has been a little disappointing. The few that I grew from seed that survived the seedling st…

Started by Liz

15 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Michael Anderson

Helicopter mystery

Hi all Anyone noticed a helicopter flying back and forth across n15/n8 all weekend. Seems to be regular as clockwork, every hour or so. It…

Started by Richard Hulbert

2 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Richard Hulbert

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service