Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost phone Belmont Road/Belmont Ave/Downhills Park area

Hi All, Has anyone found an HTC Desire phone around this area?  Unfortunately, I was in the library earlier and had turned it to silent.  I…

Started by Kumari

1 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Kumari

Fruit Picking N8- Monday 16th AM

Anyone fancy picking pears in N8 on Monday August? We pick from trees that would otherwise see the fruit wasted. The usual routine is to pi…

Started by Justin Guest

20 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Green Lanes Works Programme

I saw a link on here to a works programme with dates for when the different sections of footpaths are to be replaced. I have searched throu…

Started by hob

2 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by hob

3 things I did this week thanks to HoL

I recycled to another nice HoLiner some empty jars for her chutney-making thus freeing up some cupboard space.  I recycled to another stalw…

Started by Ruth

0 Sep 14, 2013

Tottenham Ploughman: Artisans’ food and drink sells out as event puts local producers on the map

http://goo.gl/GdL8on

Started by Living Under One Sun

1 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Johnny

Annoying Helicopter

Was anyone else kept awake by a helicopter around midnight on Saturday, and then woken up by one early on Sunday morning? I assume it was a…

Started by Peter

13 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Sarah

Amended Pemberton Play Street Start Date (Sun 20th Oct 2-5pm)

After a consultation with the council we have decided to push back the start date of the Pemberton Road Play Street from Sunday the 22nd to…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Hugo Read

Pemberton Play Street- Sun Sept 22nd 2-5pm

Diary Date. With luck we will be holding a Play Street event on Pemberton on Sunday the 22nd Sept between 2-5pm. The council are supporting…

Started by Justin Guest

6 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Delight as MP David Lammy backs the community in their bid to save the Antwerp Arms pub, Tottenham.

Tottenham MP David Lammy urges Haringey Borough Council leader Claire Kober to support campaign to save the Antwerp Arms 5:30pm Wednesday 7…

Started by PAM

8 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by PAM

Help! Materials needed for The Hidden River Festival signage

Hi There,The team working on The Hidden River Festival: http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/update-hidden-river-festival-22nd-septe

Started by James

8 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service