Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plans to cut down 24 trees & build on publicly owned green spaces

The patch of undeveloped green space on Belmont Road, next to Downhills Park, on what was the old railway line is set to be built on. A con…

Started by Harringay 4eva

9 Aug 5, 2022
Reply by Sabrina

Wightman Road closed

We are enjoying the peace and quiet arising from the closure of Wightman Road between Pemberton and Mattison Roads.  This is because of Tha…

Started by Dick Harris

8 Aug 5, 2022
Reply by Jini C

Guardian article on benefits of LTNs

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/aug/03/low-traffic-neighbourhoods-streets-drivers-violence-oxford?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Started by Burgoyne Bec

1 Aug 4, 2022
Reply by Alice B

Electric Vehicle charging - how many of us are now affected?

It’s now been over a year since the new charging points on Fairfax and Allison were announced, and last time I looked they still weren’t up…

Started by KatieH

16 Aug 3, 2022
Reply by Chris Setz

BT Openreach Fibre in the N4 area

Hello all I just called up BT to ask when they will be installing Fibre Broadband in the N4 area. I am tired of being charged over £70 a m…

Started by Mimi

3 Jul 29, 2022
Reply by Sixfaces

Dragon fly

This handsome fellow was sitting yesterday on a cane among the tomato plants.

Started by Dick Harris

6 Jul 29, 2022
Reply by Valerie Shipp

Murder in Crescent Gardens

Cycling into work today, High Road is closed between White Hart Lane and Bounds Green Road. Asked one of the officers there, he said it's b…

Started by H

4 Jul 26, 2022
Reply by Gordon T

Dead snake

I found this corpse lying in the garden this morning. It is a good two feet long.  The head seems to have been bitten off. The first pictur…

Started by Dick Harris

13 Jul 26, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

Events in Finsbury Park

Haringey Council licences Live Nation to run the two weekends of events in Finsbury Park - I would be interested to know what consideration…

Started by Simon

2 Jul 22, 2022
Reply by Paul C

Looking for a dog to walk!

Hello, I am a dog lover but unfortunately can't have one of my own due to living in a small flat. I would love to be in touch with local do…

Started by NikkiS

2 Jul 22, 2022
Reply by Emma

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service