Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,510)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Signs of Spring: Front Garden Camellias Begin To Bloom

The glamorous early spring flowering Camellia japonica are beginning to make the walk to the shops just that little bit more colourful as…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 16
Reply by rebecca

Mysterious objects in Alexandra park?

These mysterious poles have appeared in Alexandra park beneath Alexandra palace in recent months. Does anyone know what they are?

Started by Max

2 Feb 16
Reply by Hugh

New School Streets for North and South Harringay Schools

School streets for North and South Harringay Schools were agreed at last night's cabinet meeting. When the scheme is up and running, only p…

Started by Liz

10 Feb 12
Reply by Michael Anderson

Online library books

Apologies if I'm massively late to the party, but after all the noise about library cuts I thought I should join as an adult (rather than j…

Started by Jo B-S

5 Feb 9
Reply by Leanne

Trees of Harringay: Willow Tree between Burgoyne and Umfreville over the New River

Peer over the New River bridge at Burgoyne to get a lovely view of a mature willow tree

Started by Liz

0 Feb 7

Persistent dog fouling - what to do?

Hi Not the sexiest discussion title, I grant you, but I was wondering whether anybody has any advice on what to do if one of your neighbou…

Started by Phil M

10 Feb 2
Reply by Phil M

Snowdrops at Ducketts Common

Thanks to TCV Haringey this week for lifting our spirits in Facebook with some picture of snowdrops on Ducketts Common.  I always think of…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 2
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

New River Path graffiti

Walkers on the New River Path have a good view of these images that have recently appeared on the ventilation tower (of the Stonebridge bro…

Started by Dick Harris

4 Feb 2
Reply by John Leeming

Birdwatching and free Bird Box for the Big Garden Birdwatch today (26 Jan) at Railway Fields

It's Big Garden Birdwatch this weekend. There's a FREE family activity at Railway Fields today only! Grab a free birdwatching sheet and go…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 26

Are you a patient at St Ann's Surgery?

If you are a patient at St Ann's Surgery, don't forget to complete the patient survey which closes on 16th February Find the survey here

Started by Liz

0 Jan 25

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service