Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turning houses into studios in the Ladder-Tell the Council what you think

Hi, I thought that the idea behind not being able to convert houses into flats in the Ladder was to avoid overcrowding, more traffic proble…

Started by Manuel

19 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Anderson

1997 Film "Face"- Shoot Out Scene On The ladder

Just had Ray of Lordship Joiners come round to look at a piece of work I need doing and he told me about having discussed doing some work f…

Started by Justin Guest

21 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Adam

EXCITING NEWS ABOUT THE ANTWERP ARMS PUB

EXCITING NEWS ABOUT THE ANTWERP ARMS PUB The ANTWERP ARMS PUB has been listed as an ASSET OF COMMUNITY VALUE by Haringey Council (9.9.13…

Started by PAM

11 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by PAM

A happy story about a Harringay cash machine

Forget all those posts about people getting cards or money nicked from the cash machines on Green Lanes, here's a happy tale... Back on th…

Started by ant

8 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by sam_b

Fracking

http://www.greenpeace.org.uk/newsdesk/energy/data/maps-uk-expand-unconventional-oil-and-gas-exploration Greenpeace say they have informatio…

Started by Sarah Parker

12 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Star Wars emergency - anyone willing to lend me the Empire Strike Back?!

Ideally for tomorrow afternoon (Friday), happy to come collect and return of course. Failing that would be great to have for the weekend..…

Started by Alison P

10 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Alison P

Electric 'Boris bikes' to be piloted in Haringey

"Several hundred battery-powered bicycles will be on  London’s streets next year in a pilot scheme that breaks new ground in the UK. The bi…

Started by Adam

9 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mark Smith

Amber Alert Issued for High Winds in Haringey on Sunday

The following is a message from the Haringey Emergency Alert Service: Please be aware that the Met Office have issued an Amber Warning for…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 25, 2013

Haringey Council Open Space Study (online survey).

Haringey Council is currently conducting a survey about its open spaces and parks (link below). The survey contains a section where comment…

Started by friends of ducketts common

1 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by pamish

Manor House Warehouse Based Ethical Arts Brokerage Goes Global

Kind of :) A couple of us on the warehouse arts scene are developing a local hub of creative output, (also doing so in tokyo, istanbul, add…

Started by ingo pless

0 Oct 24, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service