Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greek Dining Room Next to Yasha To Become A Polish Restaurant

I met a group of guys gutting the Greek Dining Room between Pemberton and Warham on Sat, next to Yasha. It looked deserted inside and I was…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Carla

Neglected road sign

I'm a resident of Turners Court and couldn't help but notice that this sign next to our building, at the corner between Cornwall Road and…

Started by Luca

2 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Luca

St Anns Hospital & Ally Pally sell off Condems, Self-serves at it again

Pinched this post from FB, just wanted to share in case some people did not know. Paul Burnham Alexandra Palace and St Ann's Hospital are u…

Started by tania

3 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Beware the badass Japanese knotweed ..

There have been various posts about Japanese Knotweed over the years but there is a piece in the Standard today by David Sexton about this…

Started by Alison P

25 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Philip

Bad Vibes in Alroy Road

A local tweeter is asking the following question: My house in Alroy Road, close to Finsbury Park, is vibrating since yesterday… Any idea? A…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 2, 2014

One way traffic to surround 'ladder' ?

Friend was at a meeting last night re the Heartlands development at the back of Shopping City. On the Traffic agenda item there was talk…

Started by matt

17 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by matt

Area Forum Meeting - Episode IV "A New Hopelessness"

Below are the alternative minutes to last night's Area Forum meeting. I will type up the second half of the meeting (the GLSG bit) when I g…

Started by Phil K

4 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Bjork visits Tottenham

I spotted the singer Bjork yesterday at the South Tottenham Retail Park. She was visiting the Asda Living store where she purchased a washi…

Started by john higson

8 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by matt

Crouch End Festival 2014 - update

As part of the Crouch End Festival this year we shall also be promoting a SHOP LOCAL campaign in Crouch End and Hornsey Village. We organis…

Started by Chris J Arnold

0 Apr 1, 2014

Alexandra Palace filming from Saturday

Here is some preview footage from Ally Pally's wedding on Saturday, including some shot on the day of the wedding itself (and Saturday was…

Started by scott m.

3 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Phil K

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service