Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dear councillors ... please organise for a CLEAN Green Lanes!!

Green Lanes does not have to look like this. The so-called re-development hasn't even finished & it's already filthy. Why? Why isn't Ve…

Started by matt

50 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by matt

Learn to Swim in time for Summer !!!

Selkie Swim School's summer term starts Monday 28th April. This is usually our busiest term as families start making plans for summer holid…

Started by Selkie Swim School

0 Apr 22, 2014

Cafe Connect@Downhills Park Cafe OUR MEMORIES AND JOURNEY, CONNECTING THEN, NOW AND TOMORROW

Weaving our stories, family, friends and neighbourhoods 12 weeks celebrating around the park Exhibition of photographs and memorabilia Fun…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Apr 19, 2014

Good luck to Cllr David Schmitz running the London Marathon tomorrow

Just wanted to put up a post wishing Cllr David Schmitz all the very best of luck for his London Marathon run tomorrow, Sunday 13th April.…

Started by Karen Alexander

19 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by TBD

FUTUREPROOF MONEY CONNECTS

Over 50 and want support to Manage moneyFind ways to budgetPlan debt repayment and start saving...then come along to Living Under One Sun f…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Apr 18, 2014

A tranquil moment at Railway Fields

We went in search of the black cap. We heard but didn't see him although there was a glimpse of his missus.  We found tranquillity and newt…

Started by Liz

19 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by ROY BOWKER

Support creativity in the community

CROUCH END FESTVAL SEEKS CROWD FUNDING FROM THE COMMUNITY. As many people know, we don't get any funding form the Government, any arts grou…

Started by Chris J Arnold

1 Apr 17, 2014

Caught red-handed

Glancing out of my window after lunch, I notice a chap sauntering past my house in a manner than can only be described as nonchalant. Crani…

Started by Liz

55 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Liz

Get up, stand up... seriously, stand up for your rights!

Hi guys You might be aware that I am vehemently opposed to the Late Night license application from Antepliler for 43 and 44 Grand Parade.…

Started by Phil K

10 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Green Lanes Strategy Group - Draft Terms of Reference - RFC

As promised, here you go.  This draft was agreed at the GLSG meeting last Tuesday 8 April.  Sorry about some of the formatting!: DRAFT Te…

Started by Geoff Amabilino

88 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service