Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finsbury Park toilets

I have had a number of issues raised by residents regarding Finsbury Park and the toilets.  I have received this response from the excellen…

Started by Karen Alexander

4 May 5, 2014
Reply by Karen Alexander

SAVED AT LAST? WARDS CORNER MARKET TO BE RESTORED (not demolished!) !?

If this Planning Decision letter i just received is not a figment of my imagination, looks like our beloved Wards Corner Market building…

Started by byl999

19 May 5, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Tennis at Bruce Castle Park : Yesterday £4 per hour Today £5 per hour. You can't be serious !!!

I been told that the tennis and the old bowls club next door has been sold and now under private owner ship.  This is really disappointing…

Started by Glen Dsouza

1 May 5, 2014
Reply by Abi

Dispersal Order for Ducketts Common and surrounding area

Just wanted to update residents on how the issues of anti-social behaviour in and around Ducketts Common is being addressed.   Cllr David S…

Started by Karen Alexander

2 May 3, 2014
Reply by TBD

Is HOL seriously distracting us from our daily activities ?

In my case, yes ! I am presently reading posts on HOL while watching a TV program on climatic changes and how much Venise is affected by it…

Started by TBD

11 May 2, 2014
Reply by TBD

The purple bells of Harringay

Love this little flower that bursts out all over the place now. Do you share the campanula love?

Started by Liz

5 May 2, 2014
Reply by Vernon

Bench Diary Finsbury Park

This from the interwebs this morning: I’m always curious about what people are thinking about when I pass them on the sidewalk or on a be…

Started by Hugh

0 May 2, 2014

street art in harringay gardens

Hi  A few friends in the gardens are starting to do edible gardens in our front gardens. i would like to extend this greening out to have s…

Started by Cath Hassell

4 May 2, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

Looking for a local Play Group - recommendations needed please...

Hello Mums, dads and carers. I am looking for recommendations for local PlayGroups (We live off Green Lanes, St.Anns Rd) for my 2.5 year ol…

Started by Marika

6 May 2, 2014
Reply by Marika

Update to the Local Business Network Survey

Hi All,  Thanks to those who have filled out the short survey so far  To give you an idea of what the survey is currently telling us about…

Started by Karen Fugle

0 May 2, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service