Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thousands hit by benefits backlog

Citizens Advice has warned that the Work Capability Assessments are failing and must be fixed to be delivered fairly. The DWP has today rev…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 12, 2014

Sunscreen & Skin Cancer

Not normally my favourite sort of topic, but an interesting article for those of us who put faith in the ability of sunscreen to *completel…

Started by Justin Guest

6 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Jonny

North Harringay Summer Fair - this Saturday 12pm - 3:30pm

North Harringay Summer Fair This Sat 12noon - 3:30pm Pimms BBQ Jerk chicken Plant stall Games Crafts Live music Bric-a-brac Tombola Raffl…

Started by North Harringay PSA

0 Jun 12, 2014

Betting Shops & Fixed Odds Betting Terminals

I spotted a huge advert today in the FT for a very well organised campaign against the fixed odds betting terminals which have been describ…

Started by Stuart

8 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Monthly Environmental Advice Drop-In with Veolia at Stroud Green and Harringay Library

Recycling, waste disposal & collection advice sessions for residents from Veolia Environmental Services who may also assist with energy…

Started by Liz

1 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by JP

LOCAL BUSINESS NETWORK - SOCIAL EVENING 10th JUNE, SALISBURY PUB

Hi All,  I'd like to invite all members of the Local Business Network, all those who wish to join the group or check it out, and all local…

Started by Karen Fugle

5 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Tom Trainer

Haringey Association of Neighbourhood Watches

The 2014 AGM of the Haringey Association of Neighbourhood Watches will take place on Wednesday 18th June 2014 at the Haringey Civic Centr…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 11, 2014

Are You Proud to Live in Harringay?

Well, maybe, maybe not, but I think many of us kinda love the old sod. I may have been shown to be a bit of historical romantic for hankeri…

Started by Hugh

30 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by John D

pothole alert on Green Lanes - cyclists beware

As many of you will have seen since the thaw, potholes have been appearing everywhere. I came across two very nasty ones this morning on Gr…

Started by Adam

32 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Trees, trees and more trees for the Ladder

Just to let everyone know that the council are proposing new tree planting along the Ladder roads.  This is scheduled to start on Monday…

Started by Karen Alexander

49 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service