Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It's National Insect Week! How are the insects in Harringay doing?

I can't believe I nearly missed it! National Insect Week encourages people of all ages to learn more about insects. Every two years, the Ro…

Started by Liz

3 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Maddy

Knitted trees near Chestnut Park

Some of the trees on Cranleigh Rd are sporting lovely knitted pullovers and beautiful flower boxes.  Does anyone know who's behind them? An…

Started by LHFM

13 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Ceri

What movie should we show for the Fairland Park open air movie in September?

This discussion thread is now closed, please go vote. At a FoFP meeting this evening we were talking about what to show for the open air mo…

Started by ant

31 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Kathryn Rodger

Development Management Forum - St Ann's Hospital site

Following on from the post regarding the planning application for the St Ann's Hospital site there is going to be a development management…

Started by Karen Alexander

0 Jun 25, 2014

That sound check is insane. The Arctic Monkeys are so rubbish. 3 days of it!

Is it just the direction of the wind or is that significantly louder than the Stone Roses?

Started by Phil K

237 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Phil M

Hewitt Road - oil slick - update

Residents asked me to follow up the issue with the speed hump/service cover and resulting loss of oil from vehicles which (having driven to…

Started by Karen Alexander

145 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

Green Moths?

Green Lanes is all about food and moths are pollinators for many crops. At Railway Fields this Saturday morning we're opening the Moth Trap…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Jun 24, 2014

6 things that made me happy in Harringay this week

On Sunday I had two treats. The first was lovely Vietnamese pulled pork in a hot sarnie from Sticky Beaks at Harringay Market followed by…

Started by Liz

20 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Geraldine

Grocer's at Corner of Falkland to be turned into late night bar

Walking past the shop on the corner of Falkland Road the other day, I paused to ask the workmen busy converting the shop what it was due…

Started by Hugh

41 Jun 23, 2014

Anyone know anything about a 'riot' in Markfield Park

i've just been sent a link on to a facebook page which apparently shows a disturbance: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=719235644811111

Started by Johnny

14 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Sharon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service