Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New way of buying local produce - Food assembly

Hi All,  I find interesting this Guardian article reporting a new system of food retail starting up in the UK, especially after the debate…

Started by Newyork

5 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Loic Dumas

Looking for Classroom Space for Hire

Hello All, I'm setting up an English language school (TEFL) in January 2015 and I'm on the look out for classroom space to hire.  It needs…

Started by Sureka Fernando

4 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Sureka Fernando

Bruce Castle Museum's Paintings are online (along with many more from public collections across the UK)

Hi, I thought you may (or may not!) be interested in a website called Your Paintings which aims to show the entire UK national collection o…

Started by Charlotte

0 Jul 18, 2014

Do We Really Have to See So Much of Harringay Go Under the Knife?

An article in the Ham & High came across my desk today about residents of the Hillcrest council estate in Highgate. The report concerns…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Kamila

Expecting a baby in October or beyond?

Our antenatal course in Muswell Hill has some spaces available from September onwards, and we'd love you to join us! Taught by one of the m…

Started by Alex Kohansky

0 Jul 18, 2014

Schools in Harringay or stroud Green and...pools

We are thinking of moving to Harringay (the ladder near Fins Park) or Stroud Green. This is based on a bit of wandering and having been pri…

Started by Hawstead56

19 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Eilidh

Harringay Market - The End

Dear everyone, After two amazing years, I've decided that the time has come to close Harringay Market. As most of you know Sunday 20 July…

Started by Jessica

33 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Geraldine B

Good home for freezer food required!

Hi All, I am moving in the new few days and have a freezer full of food that I would like to give to a good home! Does anyone have any grea…

Started by Sarah Perrett

2 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Geraldine B

Google Earth goes 3D for Harringay (oh and most of the rest of London)

Hi All,  I've been waiting for this for a long time! Google have released a 45 degree tilt imagery data set which means that their software…

Started by Mark B

6 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Mark B

Margherita off!

Started by ant

10 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Tris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service