Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Safety Work on Endymion / Alroy Junction

The council is proposing to install a new speed table – a long, raised speed bump – at the junction of Alroy and Endymion Road, as well as…

Started by HoL Site Admin

3 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by KP

Free Sky Sports today

If you have a tv service with Sky, Virgin, Talk Talk etc, and don't normally pay extra for Sky Sports, you'll find that you've got all Sky…

Started by tulips

0 Aug 16, 2014

Some fan of the New River path has had enough...

This bit of had-it-up-to-here protest has been on the path entrance on the east side of Green Lanes all day. Hats off. That area is often a…

Started by rosyrose

5 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

A Little Free Library for Harringay?

Little Free Libraries which have been spreading across the London have now reached Finsbury Park (neighbourhood) and Clissold Park. Would…

Started by Hugh

14 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by cheryl

Harringay's Superainbow

As we were heading out last night, we spotted a wonderful rainbow over Harringay. I didn't have my camera with me but grabbed this iPhone…

Started by Hugh

17 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Markfield Park - ideal for little kids (and some of the larger ones too)

Spent this morning there and was reminded how nice it is. There is a reasonable café with some well-maintained ride-on toys for the kids an…

Started by

3 Aug 14, 2014

dead fox found in garden

Hi all Just spoke to my neighbor in Duckett Road, who informed me she found a dead fox in her garden last week. She thinks it died of poiso…

Started by anton

10 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by IB

Squeeling car.

There is a car going around Harringay which is emitting a shrieking/ squeeling/ whirring noise on purpose, the noise is so loud that it hur…

Started by maggie

4 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Bethany

Cherry Tree Removal on Effingham Road

This is by email from the Council's tree officer: The cherry tree outside 66 Effingham Road N8 is being removed as it is implicated in an i…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Aug 14, 2014

£6000 Government Grant funding for home energy upgrades in Haringey

Dear All, I've recently moved into Allison Road, and after having read many helpful posts on this Forum, thought I'd make the first of my…

Started by Nick

11 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service