Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leaning Tree of Harringay for the Chop

Photo: Haringey Council The leaning tree of Harringay is to be cut down. The Haringey Council tree department contacted me today…

Started by Hugh

2 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Potential Tube Delays for Harringay this Week

Harringay commuters may be hit with tube delays this week as the latest industrial action by London Underground workers comes into force. T…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 1, 2014

NEW - HISTORY WALK OF HORNSEY VILLAGE

Just to let you know that the walk of Hornsey (written by me and a colleague from Hornsey Historical Society) has just been published. As l…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 Sep 1, 2014

Get Painting in Tottenham - Watch our Video!

Hi All, We've launched a crowd funding campaign to help us start a painting course in Tottenham. It would be great if you could view our v…

Started by Tottenham Art Classes

0 Aug 31, 2014

Local Author Maddy Paxman at Big Green Bookshop

Thursday 11th September, 7 p.m at the Big Green Bookshop in Wood Green. I will be reading from my book The Great Below - A journey into los…

Started by Maddy

2 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by DavidJ

To all good beer drinkers...Did you know that a new brewery opened in Tottenham Hale?

The brewery opens its doors to the public on Saturdays. It is in Mill Mead road, just past Hale Village , on your left Here is their websit…

Started by Marie Presswell

0 Aug 30, 2014

Consultations on the Future of Ally Pally

Alexandra Palace is holding a special consultation session for members of the Friends of the Park and other friends’ of groups on the 8th a…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 30, 2014

The finest democracy money can buy

Having recently moved back, I wondered how many of my old neighbours were still here. Off I went to the reference library to look at the el…

Started by Straw Cat

10 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Straw Cat

HMO Licensing.

Perhaps some forum members can shed a little light on this for me. I own a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat on the ladder that is currently tenant…

Started by Paul Harding

27 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Nigel Tuppen

Haringey as backdrop to fashion spread in the Independent

I spotted this in the news tonight & thought the scenery looked familiar. The Independent: The streets are your catwalk: can you wear d…

Started by anne-marie

3 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Antoinette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service