Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beeping noises from old phone

Asking on behalf of an elderly friend of mine. First her landline started beeping for no good reason then her cordless battery charged one…

Started by Ruth

10 Nov 5, 2022
Reply by Ruth

Loud music around Fairfax 4th November

Hi Harringay,  Can anyone hear very loud music around Fairfax Rd, sounds like a festival? Anyone know what it is?  Thanks, Alice 

Started by Alice Mezzo

3 Nov 4, 2022
Reply by vaneska

Virgin Media Internet

Hello,  Have any other roads on the ladder had Virgin Media internet issues since Weds 12th Oct (and full outage on Weds 19th Oct & 20t…

Started by Pacific_Flower

4 Nov 4, 2022
Reply by Pacific_Flower

Get borough patriotic - Haringey socks for sale from Open City

Open City, the charity with a mission to make our architecture more accessible, has launched a range of three socks, one of which is embl…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 3, 2022
Reply by Christopher Fowler

LTN Residents exemption

Hi all, Does anyone know precisely what the "except permit holders X3A" sign specifically means? To me, it's unclear who precisely is actua…

Started by Sam Craft

7 Nov 2, 2022
Reply by AndrewAW1

Terrible traffic

I spent an hour and a half failing to drive to a friend's the other side of Stoke Newington tonight - every single route was solid with tra…

Started by Maddy

4 Nov 1, 2022
Reply by Maddy

Mrs Kingfisher on the New River.

There's a female kingfisher on the New River (it's a she, the females have orange on the beak) fishing by New River Village today. A friend…

Started by EMC2

12 Oct 31, 2022
Reply by Alison P

New River Wildlife

When I was walking along the New River this afternoon I noticed that a short section running east from Green Lanes for about 350m has becom…

Started by Chris Farthing

6 Oct 31, 2022
Reply by Hugh

McDonald and Plastic Grass?!!

HAVE YOUR SAY! McDonald’s UK (Head Office) is the owner and operator of the drive-through restaurant at Green Lanes, Haringey, N4 1DR. Thi…

Started by Lawrence

12 Oct 30, 2022
Reply by Brian Mahoney

Warham Road fire

Large fire currently in Warham Road

Started by Paul Wood

9 Oct 29, 2022
Reply by David Todd

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service