Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wards Corner exhibition today

Just because the powers of demolition have allied with the weather gods to bring in the first rain for weeks, don't let that stop you comin…

Started by pamish

3 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

A cute and charming panda in Beresford Rd (picture attached)

Is this new, or have I only just noticed it?

Started by Pav

1 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by tigha

Proposal for new parking restrictions on Willoughby/Frobisher Roads

FYI, a council statutory notification about new double yellow lines for Willoughby/Frobisher Roads. This is aimed at reducing the congestio…

Started by ant

6 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Richard Woods

St Ann's Hospital: Will Ed Miliband step in to shore his promise to protect the NHS ?

Will Haringey Council resist the Sell off of St Ann's Health infrastructure ? and show a stand for Labour to protect Haringey's NHS Service…

Started by matthew cuthbert

45 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Haringey Improves Veolia's Performance

I think there must be someone in Haringey not standing for Veolia shirking on rubbish collections. Last week, Veolia did not collect the fo…

Started by Mr Wodjacallim

2 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Sarah

Vegan food in October

There was a discussion on HOL recently where a few people said they'd like to see more vegan food in Harringay. Well every Sunday in Octobe…

Started by HarringayMarket

3 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by jane

Graphic / Web Designer for the Antwerp Arms Pub Tottenham.

Most of you will be aware of the campaign to save the Antwerp Arms Pub. The 180 year old pub known as Tottenham's Country Pub was bought by…

Started by Lindsay Fowler

1 Oct 9, 2014

Was I the Last Person to Discover Haringey Freecycle (Free Recycled Stuff)?

I've added the parenthesised explanation in the heading because I'd seen this site for quite a while and always assumed that it was somethi…

Started by Hugh

15 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

set the fox to snooze

So, the news is our darling daughter only woke us three times last night but thankfully the local fox chose our house to practice it's 3, 4…

Started by Ryan D

0 Oct 8, 2014

Recommendation for Monday afternoons

I was hoping someone might have some recommendations or ideas for me...my parents are visiting and they arrive on Monday morning and don't…

Started by Sarah_24

10 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Sarah_24

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service