Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New website on all UK war memorials launched

An ambitious four-year programme to create ukwarmemorials.org, a one stop shop for information on all UK war memorials along with where to…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 4, 2015

Care Connections: Hornsey Vale speakers Feb/Mar

Care Connections is a sponsored Age UK programme for older people.  Although there are several programmes all over Haringey, the one at Hor…

Started by Cowper

0 Jan 30, 2015

Age UK London “Tell Me!” campaign - Survey online - closes Feb 1st

Age UK London is starting a new campaign “Tell Me!” about improving information to older people from local authorities and the NHS.   To h…

Started by Cowper

0 Jan 29, 2015

30 minutes to get you bums down to the Langham

8PM Langham Working Men's Club , opposite Jam in a Jar. LCSP traffic sub committee to discuss: Traffic flow on Ladder roads. Members have d…

Started by matthew cuthbert

5 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

The slow destruction of the new pavements

This stretch outside Kings Group estate agents looks terrible. Its been like it for a few weeks now. Who's been allowed to get away with th…

Started by Penguin

3 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Two local heroes. Film & talk TONIGHT.

If you can, go see this. About two Haringey residents - a postman & gardener.  "The McLibel case had been a David and Goliath story of…

Started by re johnson

0 Jan 28, 2015

Inside Hornsey Town Hall- beautiful municipal spaces

I'm visiting Hornsey Town Hall today to see a show there put on by Hornsey Town Hall Arts. Thought others might like to see some pics of th…

Started by sparkle

24 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

Tottenham Theatre - FREE play reading

Tottenham Theatre   Rehearsed Play Reading     A Lighter Shade of Green by Arden Redgrave   A play about a diverse group of peop…

Started by Lynda J

1 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Gordon T

Improvements to local rail services

I've picked up the following snippets today: During 2012 Network Rail is making capacity improvements to the route between Alexandra Pa…

Started by Hugh

4 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Joe

Pregnancy Supper Club!

Hi everyone, We just wanted to let you know about a special event we're organising for local mums-to-be: a supper club in collaboration wit…

Started by Alex Kohansky

0 Jan 26, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service