Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's going down at the Shelton?

Lots of police tape, broken windows, sirens - definitely looks like a pretty serious raid going down at London's sixth worst hotel!

Started by Andrew

3 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Kotoko OS

Falls - Vision Care for your elderly relative or friend - Please raise awareness!!

I just want to raise some awareness for your elderly relative, friend or acquaintance. Good vision is extremely important for the elderly.…

Started by Parita Shah

0 Feb 27, 2015

More illumination on the Salusbury piazza!

The new lighting at night on the Salisbury looks lovely and enhances the mini town centre feel of the piazza. But I just realised that the…

Started by Pav

9 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Pav

half price kids party offer April

I live in Stroud Green and have just started a new business for kids parties. I am offering someone a half price party in April, in return…

Started by rosesky

0 Feb 26, 2015

Demolition of Finsbury Park Pavilion

The unpublicised demolition of the pavilion on the old cricket pitch in Finsbury Park has arisen in a couple of recent threads. In the late…

Started by Hugh

40 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Gordon T

Model Traffic Area in Lordship Rec - Diamond Geezer blog

The London Blogger "Diamond Geezer" has just posted a blog about Lordship Rec's Model Traffic Area: "Most parks have a playground, a few ha…

Started by michaelw

14 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by pamish

Social enterprise start-up awards available for Noel Park residents

I'm posting this in case any Noel Park residents are on Harringay Online If you have an idea for a business that can help improve life in o…

Started by Rachella

1 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Rachella

Disposing of paint cans

Hey all. Any thoughts on how to dispose locally of dozens of old paint cans that aren't quite empty?  No quips about dumping in the New Riv…

Started by Abi

5 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by John D

Road Traffic and Community Severance

A long time ago I first came across the concept of community severance, caused primarily by the increase in road traffic. The idea is that…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Feb 24, 2015

Looking for shop windows & young artists

Hello all, I live locally - off West Green Road, and work for a Big Lottery Funded project, somewhereto_. There's a pretty exciting project…

Started by Shady Bajelvand

10 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Harringay Local Store

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service