Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manor House Tube Update from TFL - ticket offices closing permanently

Received by email from TFL today... I am writing to let you know that from 23 March, we will be carrying out improvement work at Manor Hou…

Started by James Ingram

3 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Hugo

Battery Guitar Amp.

Hi Guys Has anyone got a battery guitar amp which i could have a loan of for the weekend or know where i can rent one? Thank you in advan…

Started by melanie allen

0 Mar 11, 2015

Oxjam Crouch End short film shortlisted for the Raindance Film Festival

Harringay folk may remember attending or contributing to this event last year at Earl Haig hall, which was a great success. Here is a link…

Started by Mike C

0 Mar 10, 2015

Two meetings re That Tower

The 22-storey replacement for Apex House at Seven Sisters Reminder that there's a meeting tonight of the pre-planning offering to the Plann…

Started by pamish

2 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by pamish

London Marathon Fundraising Appeal for the Haringey Friends of Parks Forum

Please support Marathon runner Tony Healy - and help raise funds to support Haringey's Friends Groups    Tony Healey, who is the manager fo…

Started by Liz

1 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Deborah

IVY-MANTLED TOWER - A history of the church and churchyard of St Mary Hornsey,Middlesex

IVY-MANTLED TOWER - A history of the church and churchyard of St Mary Hornsey,Middlesex Bridget Cherry OBE, FSA, Hon FRIBA, an architectura…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 Mar 10, 2015

River Walk between Wightman Road and Hornsey station cleaned up...almost.

After nearly a two month mission, I was able to get the River Walk between Wightman Road and Hornsey station cleaned up.  I just have to wr…

Started by Cowper

22 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Dick Harris

Could underground cycling ever come to our bit of Green Lanes?

With so much debate on HoL about too much traffic and getting a balance between the needs of residents, businesses, commuters, shoppers, dr…

Started by Pav

15 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

Passage peeback time

Now here's a proposal for the Passage that I'd wager will garner some local support http://laughingsquid.com/german-activists-coat-walls-wi

Started by Dermot

2 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

Historic Ashfield Road, Eade Road, Hermitage Road, Overbury Road

Hello there, I am working on a documentary about the Manor house warehouses which as most of you might know have been converted to resident…

Started by Christina Hofstatter

3 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Abi

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service