Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's hear it for the kids

There are three great stories coming out of Greig City Academy this month (proud mum disclaimer - one of the lovely kids belong to me). Can…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Mar 23, 2015

Boris Proof Protocol

Went to the Mayor's question time and it was obvious Boris was ducking and diving to avoid answering questions. It seems to me it would be…

Started by Mr Wodjacallim

0 Mar 23, 2015

New River Path through the ladder

From http://www.thameswater.co.uk/tw/common/downloads/aboutus/new-river-path-booklet.pdf 23.‘The Ladder’: between Wightman Road and Finsbur…

Started by Matt

15 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Tim

Crouch End Festival 2015 June 5th-14th.

CROUCH END FESTIVAL OPEN MEETING Thurs 19th March, 7pm Hornsey Town Hall. Discover more. Get involved. Ask questions. Volunteer. Meet other…

Started by Chris J Arnold

3 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Chris J Arnold

Does anyone have an oscilloscope i could borrow?

Does anyone have an oscilloscope i could borrow? Email ant.elder@gmail.com

Started by ant

5 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Ian

Labour Party Selection Fraud in St Ann's

After it was discovered at the St Ann's Labour Party selection candidate selection meeting that there were people present and voting who sh…

Started by John McMullan

614 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Sharon

Tiler needed

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good tiler we have a fireplace that needs tiling

Started by Guy Holden

2 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Tim Bailey

Haringey Council launches a short film competition to celebrate its 50th birthday.

An iPad mini and a screening of the film at Cineworld are amongst the prizes for the winning entry. Full details here: http://www.haringey.…

Started by Sandi

0 Mar 21, 2015

Harringay Passage

I was trying to find a link to Friends of Harringay Passage but wasn't successful.  I am hoping someone can help me.  I have two major conc…

Started by Charlotte

10 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Charlotte

Haringey Foodbank at The Selby Centre

Hi All, The Haringey Foodbank is based at The Selby Centre and is always looking for donations of non perishable foods. A list of example i…

Started by Selby Centre

7 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Marie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service