Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are You Drinking Too Much? Take the Test Online

If you are a Haringey resident and wonder if your alcohol consumption is at safe levels - or concerned that it  may be affecting your lif…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 7, 2015

Cinema Club for the Over 60's: Apr 27 - Selma

Haringey Forum for Older People's (HFOP) Cinema Club for the Over '60's is now in its fourth month.  This month's film on Monday, April 27t…

Started by Cowper

0 Apr 7, 2015

Age UK Caring Connections Hornsey Vale guest speaker Thurs, Apr 16th

Caring Connection for the over 50's is please to welcome Deborah Levy, AT Practitioner, for an Alexander Technique Chair Based Group Sessio…

Started by Cowper

0 Apr 7, 2015

Arduino Day this Saturday afternoon at the Salisbury

This Saturday afternoon in the back room at the Salisbury we're doing Arduino Day, come along! Its a very informal low key thing where you…

Started by ant

3 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Sonya

Railway fields trees being destroyed

Hi I'm at home by chance today and have just noticed with horror that the trees lining the bank next to the railway track at the back of lo…

Started by JD

7 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by JD

EGG shells in my garden!!

I am sure there is a simple obvious explanation but can someone please excuse my ignorance and put me out of misery I found these egg shell…

Started by tigha

6 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by tigha

Oxjam returns to Crouch End after Easter

Skiffle & The Piffles and many others at the Haberdashery next Friday. More details here and on the Forum next week!

Started by Mike C

0 Apr 2, 2015

Hello from the new priest at St Paul's, Harringay!

Hello!  I'm Fr Eric, the new priest at St Paul's, Harringay, the Anglican parish church for Harringay.  I'm not only new to Harringay, but…

Started by Fr Eric J. Lobsinger

3 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Peter

Falling masonry strikes again

Yesterday (Sunday) afternoon we were walking along Green Lanes during some particularly strong gusts of wind & we heard a crash... anot…

Started by michaelw

1 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

BBC PILOT LOOKING FOR GARDEN IN NEED OF A MAKEOVER

IS YOUR GARDEN / OUTDOOR SPACE IN NEED OF A MAKEOVER?   Would you like a visit from The Instant Gardener?   We are looking for a garden or…

Started by Lucy Weston

4 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Velo

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service