Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CA Beach July 20th -July 24th 2015

The CA Beach will take place on 20-24 July 2015, at Duckett's Common N8 0HR . a huge array of additional fun activities and entertainmen…

Started by MoneyWise Haringey

2 May 15, 2015
Reply by Pav

Fantastic Street Art

15 minute stroll from home to Turnpike Lane station this morning and past so much fantastic street art, it really was a joy to see. Love my…

Started by PT

4 May 15, 2015
Reply by Pav

Call in to oppose council cuts - Friday 20th February 2015 at 1.30pm at Civic Centre

Haringey Liberal Democrats have asked for a review of the Labour Cabinet’s budget for the borough. They submitted a ‘call-in’ request on Mo…

Started by Karen Alexander

9 May 14, 2015
Reply by Alice Martin

The colours of early summer in Harringay

are purple and white. Astounding alliums in Frobisher Road, courtesy of the northern team of the Friends of Harringay Passage Gardening Gro…

Started by Liz

1 May 14, 2015
Reply by Philip

Just saw Steve Coogan with Catherine West at Wood Green

They were having local campaigners rally and both did a little speech. Catherine seemed pretty weak on the soap box ( used the bedroom tax…

Started by Hugo

54 May 12, 2015
Reply by Hugo

Police Activity on Ducketts Common Last Night

When I arrived home last night there were dozens of police vehicles and forensic guys in white jump suites all over the park, anyone have a…

Started by Julio B

0 May 12, 2015

Huge Crane above the Snooker Club & Selale

Took this picture this morning as the Crane looked very dramatic. But does anybody know what's going on?

Started by Pav

3 May 9, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Help! Looking for a knowledgable birder who doesn't mind an early start!

We have a dawn chorus walk planned for this Sunday (10th) at Railway Fields but unfortunately our walk leader has had to pull out for perso…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

2 May 9, 2015
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

I can see a rainbow...

...or two; both looked beautiful over Harringay this evening.

Started by Sandi

6 May 8, 2015
Reply by Sandi

Ghost Signs in Harringay?

I just caught a news article on the BBC News Web site on ghost signs. I often see these on various walls and wondered if there are any good…

Started by Justin Guest

10 May 7, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service