Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Events at Finsbury Park - have your say!

Hey all, I noticed during Wireless a lot of people were disgruntled during the event and after with the lack of clear up so here's your cha…

Started by Kathryn Rodger

62 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by hob

Crouch End Heights !!!!?????

Estate agents (Prickett & Ellis of Crouch End - where else) have now given the name "Crouch End Heights" to the north (higher) part of…

Started by Konrad B

78 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Save Marcus Garvey Library meeting Saturday 15th

The next meeting of the Friends of Marcus Garvey Library is scheduled for next Saturday August 15th at 2pm at the Library on Tottenham Gree…

Started by pamish

1 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Police helicopter Green lanes

Anyone know why? It's been there for ages, noise is deafening seems to be ov..er the wooded green triangle at start of West Green Rd. Have…

Started by Sapphireblue

13 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Sapphireblue

Harringay station foot bridge is falling down (possibly)

First we had the fence along one side of the bridge now, in the last day or two, we have a notice stating that the bridge is weak with a…

Started by Konrad B

5 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Gordon T

Avoidable Threat to the Parkland Walk Nature Reserve. - Please sign

Please Sign this Petition (click here) to Reject planning application HGY/2015/1539 - a construction Management Plan for 3 Francis Place, H…

Started by Stephen Middleton

4 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by JoeW

Duck relief

Pleased to see the new embankment on the New River in Finsbury Park - nice job. But even more pleased to see they thought to put a duck lad…

Started by rosyrose

3 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by tigha

Ersan Video Corner

Hi all. Has anyone else noticed how horrific the images are on a constant loop being beamed out of the windows of Ersan & Co opposite t…

Started by Jackson

202 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by redbluetwenty2

Stolem Mobility Scooter

How low can people get ? Copied from Facebook. Please help if you can. John D Dom Hyams URGENT PLEASE SHARE This morning my powered wheelc…

Started by John D

2 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by John D

How much should a kebab on Green Lanes cost?

Last night I thought I would get a Lamb Shish from Flame but then remembered, it's closed :( Not to be deterred I went further down the hig…

Started by John McMullan

8 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Abi

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service